Broward County – The Lauderhill Mall Citizenship Drive returns to the Lauderhill Mall on Saturday, April 27, and Sunday, April 28 from 10 am to 3 pm hosted by Broward County Vice Mayor Dale Holness.
In recent months, hundreds have turned out to receive free assistance from volunteers with completing their N-400 US Citizenship application form and answering questions from applicants on the citizenship process.
The Lauderhill Mall is located at 1267 N. State Road 7 (441), Lauderhill, FL 33313.
Documents to Bring to Citizenship Drive:
- Permanent Resident Card
- Driver’s License or state issued identification
- Social Security Card
- Two color Passport Photos (Photos By Devon located in Lauderhill Mall offers photo services)
- Most Recent Tax Return
- List of home addresses and employer addresses for the past five years
- Travel dates outside the U.S. since becoming a permanent resident, and names of countries
- If married to a U.S. citizen or resident, bring spouse’s Green Card/U.S. passport, marriage certificate or divorce decrees
- For your children: bring permanent resident cards, complete name(s) date(s) of birth, social security numbers
Please call at (954) 357-7009 or email email@example.com for further information